23 Jul 2018
Beuth / METU
Luxemburger Str. 10, Berlin / Ankara
University Cooperation event
Summer School Programme
The Summer School in Energy Efficiency in Buildings focusses on energy efficiency in buildings, including legal, technical and administrative support mechanisms needed to increase the energy efficiency of buildings. The aim is to bring together representatives from Turkey and Germany to combine architectural and engineering solutions, covering various topics:
Resource-conserving design of buildings,
energy-efficient approaches in the construction sector,
in building technologies and mechanical systems and
- University degree (210 ECTS, CP) in the field of engineering or architecture.
- Good command of English (B2 Level).
- Cover letter with an expression of intent and research interests.
- Fulfilling applicable visa requirements.
- Being registered in a graduate program.
- The number of participants is limited.
- Costs for flight to and accomodation in Germany for Turkish students will be covered by GIZ.
The summer school will take place from 23rd of June till 17th of August.
The award of 5 ECTS (credit points, equivalent of 150 hours’ workload) will be decided on retroactively.
The first and the last week will take place at Middle East Technical University (METU) in Ankara and the two weeks in the middle are taking place at Beuth University of Applied Sciences in Berlin from July 30th till August 10th.